Friends of Maria Island
Landowners and communities drive on-ground change in places they value, improving soil health, water quality and wildlife habitat.
Joining a Landcare or related group can help them sustain their activities and also opens you up to a diverse network of like-minded people from land managers, to students or city dwellers.
By joining a group you can:
– Pool resources
– Share information and ideas
– Solve problems that cross boundaries
– Generate community spirit
– Access technical advice and networks
– Potentially attract funding for projects which benefit the whole community.
View the group profile online through Landcare Tasmania’s website and find out how you can get involved with this group.