Friends of Lord Howe Island Museum
The RSL Hall was opened in 1951. It was converted to a museum in 1978 to house collected artifacts. Throughout our history, volunteers have helped sustain our operations. Membership of the LHI Historical Society is open to all residents and visitors. A quarterly newsletter updates members on all activities and progress with the museum.