Dress for Success (South East Melbourne)
The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Dress for Success offers free clothing, styling and presentation skills to women wanting to enter or return to the workforce or needing good clothes to present themselves well at an important life event. Dress for Success also offers job training, where women meet regularly to support and encourage each other through building confidence, networking and discussing workplace-related topics. These meetings help participants stay motivated and optimistic.
There are six ways that you can support Dress for Success:
1. Donating gently-used clothing suitable for the workplace
2. Hold a Donation Drive to encourage your community to donate work attire
3. Volunteer and help a woman get ready for her career
4. Host a fundraising event
5. Become a corporate partner
6. If you are an organization that provides job training or employment services you can partner with Dress for Success as a referal agency
Get in touch today to find out how you can help women achieve independence!